Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Last August 29-30, we held our yearly school sport festival,The Cavite National Science High School Intrams 2013. This event is the most awaited event of the students in our school. As we all know, this event is the way of showing our skills in different sports and field games. The time for us to make memorable experiences with our teachers, friends and most of all with our classmates. On the first day, we have an opening program. The emcee introduced our team named with our Mr. and Ms. Physique representative. The emcee introduced first, the Green Tamaraws for grade seven, Yellow Cardinals for grade eight, Red Lion for the third years and last the Blue Falcons for the fourth years. The teams were doing their yells and cheering their Mr. and Ms. Physique representative to give them a courage and support. After introducing the for competitor teams with their representatives, the contest for the mass demo/dance started. I was about to sit in my place when my close friend asked me if I could take a video for them. So I did, the time passed by, i was amazed by their beautiful and outstanding performance. The program ended after the question and answer of the Mr. and Ms. Physique.

Then the afternoon schedule was for the ball games, the dance sport and also my game, the chess. I was in the middle of my cheers while watching the basketball game of our team when my team mate called me, and said it's my time to play our game together with my co-players. I was in a little shock, quite nervous yet very excited to  play my game. Then with that, I run as fast as I could, thinking we would be late in the game. After a few minutes, the game began. At first I was very nervous, because I didn't had my practice and my opponent was very witty that seem hard to beat. At the end I lose, but because of my team mates we won. We were having our championship after one hour break. So I went in our room to take a nap because my headaches and I was very much disappointed. When our break were already done, we go back to the Physics Lab room for our championship. The head of our game said that we wait for our opponents because the other chess player was also a participant on the dance sport contest. So we did, after twenty minutes, our opponent came. Then we asked our head Ma'am Jacky if we can start our game. She nodded as an answer so we started the game. After a half hour, my game were done and its a victory for me. But my other team mate wasn't able to win the game, only Maysa my other team mate was our only hope to win the game, if she could defeat her opponent. We were  very tense watching their game and I was about to cry when a few minutes brother Edward announced that we won! I jumped and shouted that we won. God knows how happy I am that time.

That day, we're very memorable for me and my team mates because we proved that we can beat our opponent even though we didn't have practice and we helped each other and contribute each of our effort and skill to get our goal. I was very thankful to our friends because they were giving us cheers, support and courage to win the game. Even the others didn't got the first, for me and for us they're the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment